Qualified doctors available six days a week, view our timetable to make an appointment.
Best Ayurveda Hospital In Kerala
In the year of 1987, MVR Ayurveda Hospital was established as a single physician Ayurveda Clinic to meet the treatment requirements of the underprivileged in the district.
Today, spanning over acres of lush green property, complete with an Ayurvedic Medical College, GMP licensed Pharmacy, state-of-the-art laboratories, XRay and USG diagnostic facilities, we are in the process of upgrading our institution to international standards with NABH and ISO accreditations.
- Optimum Medical Care is to be made accessible to all, irrespective of age, gender, religion or economic circumstance.
- Consistent Research and Clinical documentation Practices so that MVR Ayurveda emerges as a premier institution and the go-to reference for any topic related to Ayurveda.
- Practicing and propagating social and ecological responsibility in our Institution and its surroundings.
Challenge the status quo
We recognise the need to rectify the public’s view of Ayurveda as an alternative medical science limited as a last resort and introduce Ayurveda as the first choice in any medical scenario with the exception of those that require emergency care.
Develop knowledge based expertise
Our affiliate medical college in close proximity facilitates a value based and collaborative research and study practice . As our medical teams are led by academicians and researchers, our patients are benefitted by updated knowledge and practices. Simultaneously, our students and researchers get ample clinical exposures.
Deliver real value
Our mission is to provide expeditious and prime care with compassion and empathy with all the best amenities, among the best of surroundings conducive to swift healing.
Create an eco-friendly environment
We are dedicated to developing the ambience of our hospital and college, in an ecological responsible manner by using eco-friendly construction materials, techniques and architecture. The herbal garden where rare and indigenious species are planted for educational purposes, the vegetable garden which provides for the restaurant and pantry as well as the herb garden that supplies the raw drugs for therapies in the hospital are our pride and joy. Our hospital, labs, colleges are located among rejuvenating and soothing greenery albeit with road access.
We avail the services of variety of specialties in Ayurveda:
- Kayachikitsa (General Medicine)
- Salyatantra (General Surgery and Orthopedics)
- Salakyatantra ( ENT, Dentistry and Ophthalmology)
- Kaumarabhritya (Pediatric)
- Prasootitantra & Striroga (Gyneacology and Obstetrics)
- Visha Cikitsa (Toxicology)
- Swastavritta (Social and Preventive Medicine)
Make technology work with legacy and values
We have undertaken the responsibility of providing all modern technical advancement and innovations in diagnosis to those visiting our hospital as well as to the general public in the vicinity.
Fully-fledged diagnostic labs, X-RAY centre, USG and ECG facilities are available.
- Research & Documentation Centre
- Medicine Manufacturing Unit for IP patients – Classically prepared medicines with freshly sourced plants and drugs in classical utensils
- 125 bedded In-Patient Unit
- XRAY, USG and ECG Unit
- Speciality Ano-Rectal Clinic
- Physiotherapy unit
- Herbal garden for availing fresh drugs for medicinal preparation
- Well-equipped Panchakarma theatre for male and female patients separately
- Free Wi-Fi facility
- Pantry – healthy and delicious food suits to the patients
- Patient friendly housekeeping
- Cooperative store
- 24 X 7 Security Service
- Ela Restaurant , which caters delicious and multiple cuisines
- Multi-Specialty OP Clinic, our branch in Kannur